Dredge Cutter Heads and Teeth
Dredge Cutter Heads and Teeth in General
Dredge Yard cutter heads are designed and manufactured to meet the most harsh environments of dredging and mining and being able to cut soil of different type of material like slurry, mud, sand, compacted sand, gravel, rocks, and minerals.
Dredge Yard cutter teeth are replaceable without damaging the dredge cutter head blades. The blades are fitted with adapters for easy mounting and dismounting the cutter teeth but also for obtaining the right position of the teeth direction.
The dredge cutter head blades are designed to minimize spill from the cutter and to lead the cut material into the suction mouth in most efficient way.
Features of Dredge Cutter Heads and Teeth
Dredge Yard cutter heads are designed to have the following features:
- The cutter head has replaceable teeth
- The cutter head has replaceable adapters welded to the blades
- The blades of the cutter head are double curved to lead the material inside the cutter to the suction mouth
- The hub is welded to the blades and has trapezoid thread for mounting to the shaft
Benefits of Dredge Cutter Heads and Teeth
Dredge Yard cutter heads are designed to have the following benefits:
- The cutters are easy to use and easy to handle due to its simple design
- The teeth can be replaced to have max performance
- The cutter head has low spill
- The cutter head is multi use and can be used for slurry, mud, sand, compacted sand, gravel, rocks, and minerals.
Options of Dredge Cutter Heads and Teeth
The following options can be supplied by Dredge Yard
- Supplied with cutter shaft, cutter bearing, and cutter drive
- The cutter head can be supplied with additional cutter skirts on the blades to maximize spill
- The cutter head can be supplied with bars between the blades for preventing stones to enter form the cutter into the suction mouth